- San Francisco Bay Area Sports & Recreation
- Hotel near Moscone Center
- Hotel near South San Francisco Conference Center
- Basque Cultural Center Hotel
- Hotel near Candlestick Park
- San Francisco Zoo nearby Hotel
- Hotel near Alcatraz Tours
- Napa Valley Wine Country Day Trip Hotel
- California Academy of Sciences nearby Hotel
- Golden Gate Bridge nearby Hotel
- Hotel Accessible to AT&T Park and the MLB Giants
- Hotel near Union Square Shopping
- Hotel near Fisherman's Wharf, Ghirardelli Square & Pier 39
- Hotel near San Francisco Cable Cars
- China Town nearby Hotel
- Hotel near Bayside Trail
- Bayside Park Hotel
- Fun Attractions in San Francisco Hotel
- Americas Cup San Francisco, San Francisco, California
- Burlingame Downtown Shopping and Dining, Burlingame, California
- Red Bull Youth Americas Cup San Francisco, San Francisco, California
- See the Return of the Sea Otters at the Monterey Bay Aquarium, Monterey, California
- San Francisco Giants 2013 Season Calendar, San Francisco, California, April 20, 2013 to September 29, 2013
- Luis Vuitton Cup Americas Cup San Francisco, San Francisco, California
- Imagine Dragons at America's Cup Pavilion, San Francisco, California, May 31, 2013
- 37th Annual Union Street Eco-Urban Festival, San Francisco, California, June 1-2, 2013
- Sting! at America's Cup Pavilion, San Francisco, California, June 2, 2013
- The 59th Annual North Beach Festival, San Francisco, California, June 15-16, 2013
- Fillmore Jazz Festival 2013, San Francisco, California, July 6-7, 2013
- Outside Lands Music Festival 2013, Burlingame, California, August 9-11, 2013
San Francisco Area Guide
Located on the San Francisco Peninsula in San Mateo County, the beautiful city of Burlingame is the Gateway to San Francisco. A 15 minute drive from downtown San Francisco, Burlingame features a vast shoreline on San Francisco Bay, a diversity of recreational facilities, beautiful parks, museums, upscale shopping, wonderful restaurants, exciting nightlife and entertainment, and unique attractions highlighted by a home-town vibe. Edged by San Francisco Bay, our pleasant, tree-shaded community is full of verdant parks, scenic hiking and biking trails, spectacular golf courses and a plethora of recreation and adventure activities in the shadow of San Francisco International Airport. Beloved for its tree-lined streets, the "City of Trees offers distinctive retail shopping, including the Fresh Market, which offers fresh produce, flowers and specialty foods every Sunday. Bordered by two sides of a gorgeous peninsula - Coastside and Bayside - San Mateo County is packed with undiscovered treasures, blissful scenery and an abundance of fascinating attractions that make your visit to the Bay Area a magical experience.
San Francisco Bay Area Sports & Recreation.
The San Francisco Bay Area is a sport lover's paradise as the home to many championship sports teams. Catch a San Francisco Giants game at AT&T Park or watch the Golden State Warriors heat up the basketball court in Oakland. With a diversity of natural settings, from coastal, mountain and forest to bayside and urban, San Francisco Bay Area is also home to beautiful parks, scenic trails, marine reserves, bayside recreational areas, state parks and wildlife areas that will inspire your sense of adventure.
Area Dining & Nightlife.
Just beyond the energy and bright lights or San Francisco, the beautiful City of Burlingame, California, offers a collection of some of the most wonderful restaurants, dining experiences and nightlife in the area. The South San Francisco Bay Area features many wonderful neighborhoods and cities with an eclectic mix of restaurants, bars, clubs, theaters, music venues and casinos.
Museums in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Explore the fantastic museums of the San Francisco Bay Area. The wonderful cities of Burlingame, San Mateo, San Jose, Santa Clara and San Francisco are home to many impressive and majestic Bay Area museums that celebrate art, technology, history, discovery, science and nature. Discover masterpieces of art from Henri Matisse to Andy Warhol.
Bay Area Universities and Colleges.
With breathtaking costal scenery, vibrant cities and neighborhoods and stimulating cultural activities, the San Francisco Bay Area is the perfect destination for California's most prestigious and beautiful universities. The Bay Area is home to academic icons like Stanford University and UC Berkeley and the Academy of Art University - the largest design school in the country in San Francisco.
Explore San Francisco, California.
From the majesty of the Golden Gate Bridge to the mystery of Alcatraz, San Francisco is an intoxicating destination. This treasured City on the Bay is a cultural tapestry of exciting attractions, museums, theaters, art galleries, entertainment, shopping, restaurants, nightclubs, festivals and striking coastal panoramas. Surrounded by the Pacific Ocean and the Bay, San Francisco is a breathtaking urban playground that will inspire your soul and enlighten your spirit!
San Francisco & Burlingame Family Fun.
There are so many fun things to do with kids in the San Francisco Bay Area that they should call it the SF play area! From the pulse-pounding super coasters at Paramount's Great America to wild animals at the San Francisco Zoo to the hands-on exhibits of science, art and, nature at the Exploratorium, families can enjoy the wonders of imagination through fun interactive attractions in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Beyond the San Francisco Bay Area.
Venture beyond the San Francisco Bay Area to mountains, beaches, wineries, parks and boardwalks. Whether you drive north, south or west, vacationers will discover breathtaking destinations like Monterey, Half Moon Bay, Napa Valley Wine Country, Sonoma and Santa Cruz.