Our accessible rooms are designed to make every guest feel right at home. Each room includes all the amenities and features of our standard guest rooms and suites with various additions for maximum comfort.
Mobility Accessible Features
Our standard mobility accessible rooms include easy to use roll-in showers with retractable seating and a hand-held shower wand or standard tub/shower combinations with grab bars and a hand-held shower wand.. For further assistance, our mobility accessible suites include lowered bathroom sinks, lowered closet space, and a roll-in shower with retractable seating.
Hearing Accessibility Features
All hearing accessible rooms come equipped with doorbells that have visual lights as well as higher pitched alarms. For easy use in the bathroom, each room features accessible bathtubs and showers.
Visual Accessibility Features
Elevators, guest room signage and important property signage has braille to assist visually impaired guests.
Guests will experience a comfortable stay in one of our large standard accessible rooms or suite. Each room features a 37-inch flat screen TV, a large work desk, and one or two beds with only the most comfortable linens and pillows. For those seeking event space, we have 17 accessible meetings rooms.
- All public areas of the hotel are accessible: Front Desk, Business Center, Pool, Fitness Center, Restaurant and Lounge, Meeting Rooms and Lobby
- Closed caption televisions
- TTY for guest use
- Routes to accessible rooms from public entrances
- Communication kits with visual alarms and notification devices
- Portable tub seats
- Complimentary accessible transportation with advanced notice
- Assistive hearing devices for meetings and events
- Accessible self parking
- Van accessible self parking